This seld drive itinerary will allow you to expereince the best Jordan has to offer on a 10 day itinerary that will keep you active and relax you in equal measure.
Your journey will start in the capital city of Amman where you can visit ancient Roman ruins, immerse yourself in the relics of the Amman museum and experience summer Levantine alfresco dining and shisha cafe culture.
You then head to the Dead Sea for some relaxation, pampering, spa treatments and rejuvination.
With your betteries recharged, head to Petra for some serious walking into the awe inspiring stone carved architecture of the ancient Nabatians.
Finally, to ensure you return back home rested, you will spend 3 nights in a luxury hotel on the Red Sea resort of Aqaba.
- Tour the ancient rock-cut city of Petra
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Explore ancient cities and crusader castles
- Shop in traditional bazaars
- Relax on the beach
- Dive or snorkel in the Red Sea
- Indulge in Levantine Cuisine
- Flights from London to Amman, Aqaba to Amman and Amman to London on Royal Jordanian in Economy Class
- 10 days car hire in a small SUV
- Hotels on a bed and breakfast basis
- All pre-payable hotel and airport taxes